Have you ever wanted to know how to do SEO Link Building? Or, perhaps you’re looking for the most effective way of getting links from other websites and blogs? Then this article is for you!
Most people like using two types of link-building strategies – blog commenting and submitting articles or guest posting.
This is a straightforward process. It’s simple to do, and it won’t take a lot of time from you. The secret to this method is that you comment on any blogs or website discussions that have an open discussion board or blog.
In those discussions, you answer questions from other people, share your point of view, and also ask questions about specific topics to keep the conversation going. That way, people who visit those discussion boards will see your comments, and maybe they’ll click on your website link and visit your website.
This method involves submitting articles to websites and blogs. This process is a bit more time-consuming, but the results are worth it. You can find popular blogs or websites that accept guest posts and email the editor to inquire about them. The article you send should be about a specific topic that will be interesting and well-written so your readers will want to read it and, in turn, click on your link to visit your website.
If you don’t know how to write a thought-stimulating article or can’t come up with original ideas on what to write, you should get help from someone who has experience writing articles for blogs and websites.
You can find those people on the internet. There is a long list of writing agencies that will write articles for your website at affordable rates. It is good to use those services because they’re more trustworthy and beneficial, smart and professional.
To get links from other websites and blogs, you need to do a lot of work. First, you need to find some websites/blogs that accept guest posts. That’s pretty simple because there are many websites and blogs you can find on the internet. But to narrow down a great website or blog that accepts guest posts, you should do a few things.
Steps to follow:
- Find a list of the top 20 sites that accept guest posts from other bloggers.
- Look through the list of their guest post submission guidelines on their blog/website. You would want to avoid blogs that have strict guidelines.
- A good idea is to go on some forums where people discuss topics related to your niche, find out if there are any discussions about guest posting for those websites/blogs, click on the links of those discussions and then write your article about that topic.
- Post your article on different sites that are related to the niche you’re writing about.
- You can use a keyword analysis tool to analyze the keywords related to your niche and then search for websites with a large amount of search traffic from the keywords you chose using a keyword research tool.
Blog commenting is the most popular form of link building because it doesn’t take too long to do. You can go to various discussion boards on different websites, read some discussions, and share your opinion on some subjects/topics with the people discussing that topic to get links for your website.
Guest posting is another form of link building. You post an article about a particular topic and include links to your website in your article. However, this will take more time than blog commenting because you need to write an article about a specific topic and then post your article on different websites through email.
If you want to increase the number of links you get every month, then it is recommended that you use both methods because there are thousands of websites and blogs that will accept guest posts or blog comments. And not all of them are hard to find. So if you use both methods, your SEO link-building efforts won’t be wasted at all.